Founded in 1991, the Metropolitan Club has become one of the most prestigious Clubs in the Greater Cincinnati area. Unique in its mission, the Club was founded on the principle to connect communities throughout the region through giving back. Annually, the net profits are divided among three local charities.
Linking Non-Profit Organizations through Membership is an exclusive offered only at The Metropolitan Club. The Board of Governors objective is to offer Non-Profit Organizations the opportunity for its Executive Staff persons to entertain Board and Donors in the elegant atmosphere of the Metropolitan Club, and thus further the Club’s mission to help build community.
Non-Profit Membership Category Designees and their spouse/significant other will have full Club privileges. The Non-Profit Organization Memberships are owned by the Non-Profit and are assigned to an Officer, Executive and/or Director for use. The Non-Profit Organization is allowed no more than 3 designated Memberships. Only one Designee is permitted for each Membership. The Designee may be changed, from time to time, and subject to approval by the Club’s Admission Committee.
A limited number of Memberships in the category are available and will be held by the Non-Profit Organization with no more than 3 designated Members able to utilize the Club facilities. For more Information and criteria on The Non-Profit Memberships, please contact The Membership Department, (859) 491-2400. or email@example.com.
The following are the advantages of a Membership for a Non-Profit Organization:
• The Initiation Deposit is waived.
• Dues are reduced by the Member’s Food and Beverage usage.
• Annual Charitable Contribution Opportunity - If the Non-Profit Memberships combined averages a monthly spending, the Non-Profit will receive a charitable contribution from The Metropolitan Club at year end.
• Depending upon level of spending, non-profit members receives 2%-4% of their annual spending in the form of a charitable contribution at year-end.
• Prospective Member Referrals - When a Member Non-Profit Organization refers a prospective Member, who joins, 50% of the new Member’s initiation deposit will be forwarded to the referring Non-Profit Organization in the form of a charitable contribution (in the name of the new Member).